Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Notable Firsts


Inasmuch as parents (referring to Andrea and myself, of course, as I cant speak for the rest of the world) love their children, the process of growth brings much joy coupled with the desire to apply the brakes at times to slow things down.  In the spirit of these feelings we bring to you two little ones embarking on adventures of growth.  So here you witness the wonders of Lucy's first day of primary and Will's first day of nursery. SOOOO cute I can hardly believe they are mine!

4 comments:

  1. Sigh... I heart them so much! And you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you guys! Love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE LOVE love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys make the cutest kids on the planet...keep up the good work, yo!

    ReplyDelete