Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Two Weeks, Notice ME!!!!!!!

The days of hanging suspended over a 30 ft drop are over.
So it would seem that the most essential part of submitting your two weeks notice is the part where people are thereby inflicted with the exuberant attitude that screams NOTICE ME!!  If you haven't come around to the precise angle I am getting at, I am now seeking more notice by declaring my intended departure from the arduous world of construction.  Long I have dreamed of severing the bonds of the blue-collar worker to apply my education to more challenging things, and the final countdown has arrived.  So here I stand on the tail end of two weeks notice and call for the world to notice me.  Do you care?  Who knows, but I can scarcely contain myself because as I sit here typing I can hear Lucy singing "I've got a dream" from Tangled and I, like the ugly thugs, have a dream.   

2 comments:

  1. Aw! :) Best of luck to you Abe. I'll have to call you soon. Love you. You are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe, it's cheesy but true... YOU are MY dream! Haha!

    ReplyDelete