Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Monday, December 3, 2012

It costs HOW MUCH???

That's right not only was I dumb enough to sign up for a marathon I paid an undisclosed amount of money to participate.  This must prove the point my dad was always trying to get across that kids do make you crazy because B.C. (before children) I would have never paid to participate in any form of torture.

Okay enough melodrama, I am actually excited to participate in a notable form of physical exertion.  Why am I finally posting on my blog and why is it about running you may ask?  Well I just put together my training schedule for the next 20 weeks or so and it looks like I just knocked out 2 of 536.2 miles so I am well on my way:)

2 years ago you may remember that this was my first competitive race I hope to look this good in the spring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment