Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Sunday, September 14, 2014

What a Slacker!!

Do not judge excessively I am still sniffing diapers!  It is my expression of self in type that is witness to slackeresque tumble from the face of the earth. :) In case you hadn't noticed.

I make not resolute promises yet I feel to reengage myself in recording, on a relatively regular basis, the events of our little Denzer clan.

Don't you dare hope for too much because I'm bound to let you down in one way or another, but here starts an attempt at a new leaf of summarizing our life.  As the time has been vast since I last attended to the workings of this project I may do some reflecting as well as updating on current events, considering that I am thinking aloud (so to speak) we shall see.  With a very busy summer behind us there is much to recount but for this week we were delighted to launch the "Honey Badger" and play on the water for a few hours yesterday as the weather was obliging and the water only slightly unpleasant. :)
The Honey Badger still floats, 4 seasons in the books!
It did seem a bit crazy to be towing a boat through the changing fall colors in the mountains all the while trying to convince ourselves that the water would be fine.  It really wasn't all that bad, certainly worth the trip.

Also not to be forgotten is the ever present soccer that infiltrated three days of each week this season.  Both Lucy and Will are playing on teams that we really like and they are having fun.  It sure makes for a busy Saturday when we start with a soccer game and then go boating not to mention the lovely pack of exhausted kiddos locked in the rig for the hour plus ride home.

RUN LUCY!!! I feel like I yell that a lot at these events.
Long and happy days are these!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment