Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Old Friend Got a Face Lift

I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again sniff....sniff
Devoted to Toyota doesn't even begin to point you in the right direction when you try to comprehend the pain of betrayal that was mine as I watched myself plummet into the back of a mild mannered driver (that is to say this gal had no gumption and I gently attempted to encourage her.) The resulting collision mashed the previously magnificent face of my old blue Tacoma to a point that almost moved me to start digging a hole in my back yard to bury my faithful friend, instead I set to work repairing the result of my betrayal. I am happy to report that with minimal therapy and makeup my old friend has returned. The only noticeable chance is what appears to be a permanently crossed set of eyes. I was hoping they would right themselves, thinking it was only due to a slight concussion. Now it seams more therapy may be in order. So sad and I have no one to blame but me.

1 comment: