Powell 2014

Powell 2014

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Had To Say It

Just a quick blurb for a real winner, if you were to cast your eyes upon my recently read section you will find written therein the completion of the great Les Misérables.  I am the proud first time reader of this fantastic book and I can not get over how incredible it is.  Now I know that many have waxed eloquent with regards to this book in ways that put me to shame, yet I must say I loved it.  Wow, can't stop thinking about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Abe! Did you read the unabridged? Oh my goodness, I LOVE that story. I love books that make me want to be a better person. I really think it was inspired. I love you.
    I'm sure you have books lined up, but you have to read the Count of Monte Cristo...

    Or, if you need a light read: I read Ella Minnow Pea over the break. Cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete